It’s International Happiness Day and the first day of Spring! Despite the gloomy weather today, we have picked out our Top 5 favourite quotes and mantras that help us to create happiness within our every day lives!
- “Happiness is a state of inner fulfilment, not the gratification of inexhaustible desires for outward things.” Mathieu Ricard
- “Happiness is not something ready made. It comes from your own actions.” The Dalai Lama
- “If you have good thoughts they will shine out of your face like sunbeams and you will always look lovely.” Roald Dahl
- “You do not find the happy life. You make it.” Camilla Kimball
- “Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful.” Albert Schweitzer.